Friday 12 April 2013

♥♥♥ My Shoe Collection ♥♥♥

Ok so I realise I've got a blog called 'Look At Those Shoes' but haven't actually shown you any of my shoe collection D'oh!
So here it is.. 22 pairs of heels and counting.. I don't think this is many!

(2 pairs are not shown here because they are my going out shoes and they are a disgrace to humanity and all of the shoe high and mightys.. but my good shoes are not worth ruining on the rank streets of Huddersfield)

From left to right - Garage Shoes - Topshop - Office - Primark - Topshop - PPQ for Office - Topshop

From top left to bottom right - Garage Shoes - Topshop - Topshop - 
Miss Selfridge - H&M - Topshop Premium - 
Topshop - Topshop - Office - Topshop - 
Topshop - Topshop - Garage Shoes (currently being DIY'd see post DIY Louboutins)

1 comment:

  1. great blog. Please stop by my shop about LBD when you have time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete